There are only two weeks left to register for what’s described as the best value in professional development for communicators who want to increase their skills and grow their networks. The registration deadline is Aug. 31 for the 2019 International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Heritage Region Communication Conference, Sept. 22-24 at the Greektown Casino-Hotel in Detroit.
Communication professionals from across the 17-state region will learn from nearly 30 top-notch speakers in the conference line-up, including:
- “Beyond Thought Leadership: A Case Study in Driving Awareness, Credibility and Lead Generation,” with Peggy Fenwick, Founder & Principal, Markit Strategies & PR, and Julie Rogier, Director of Marketing for Ultra Consultants
- “How to be Human…in a World of Bots” with Trisha Thompson, Senior Manager of Corporate Relations for Allstate
- “Using Personalized Video to Enhance Student Recruiting” with Bill Haley, President, Allied Pixel, and Cathy Toner, Assistant Dean of Communication and Marketing at Villanova School of Business
- “Vulnerability in Today’s Digital World” with Tina Kozak, President of Franco
- “How Communication Professionals Can Best Leverage SEO in 2019 and Beyond” with Justin Seibert, President, Direct Online Marketing
Visit the conference website for the full list of conference speakers on topics from marketing and social media to employee communication, public relations, crisis communication and more. The official hashtag for the conference is #IABCHeritage19.
Communicators, marketers or strategic partners can network, share best practices and grow their skills at the conference while also savoring the sights, sounds and tastes of Detroit.
Full-conference registration is $799 for members and $899 for non-members who register by the August deadline. Student, one-day and keynote-only rates are also available. To be eligible for special conference hotel room pricing, reservations must be made using this link or by calling 313-223-2999 and requesting the IABC Conference rates.
IABC Detroit and the Heritage Region thank the following sponsors: Davis & Company, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Toyota, DTE Energy, Internal Comms Pro, Cerkl, Franco, Barton Malow, Oakland Community College, Dragonfly Editorial, Business Wire, Willis Towers Watson, Eastern Michigan University, Michigan State University, Igloo Software, Ink Factory and Linx Consulting, LLC.