- This event has passed.
How to Make ChatGPT Work for You: Lessons Learned at Mayo Clinic
February 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$5 – $20
This session offers valuable tips and insights for everyone – including those just starting with generative AI and more advanced users, as well as skeptics and AI advocates.
In this session, you’ll learn how the department fosters a culture of daily generative AI use across diverse applications. You’ll also learn how to develop practical use cases to simplify and elevate your work while elevating your role as a strategic advisor. We’ll cover:
1. The essential steps for adopting generative AI responsibly while fostering a culture of experimentation and innovation.
2. Strategies for identifying and expanding powerful use cases for your daily work.
3. Developing an intuitive understanding of “AI moments” to seamlessly integrate generative AI into everyday tasks and complex projects.
4. An inside look at the Mayo Clinic Communications Department’s plans for expanded use of generative AI.
5. The session will include an interactive activity and open Q&A for attendees to ask questions and learn from each other.