According to communication experts, one of the key questions people ask to determine whether to read a piece — or toss it is: Is the copy easy to read?
In this session Ann Wylie will share readability targets to hit to reach all of your audience members, tools to measure your copy’s readability and techniques for hitting those targets.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Measurably boost readability with our 6-step system.
- Use a cool, free tool to measure and manage reading ease.
- Figure out how long your message really should be.
- Hit the targets. What’s the best length for paragraphs? Sentences? Words?
- Increase reading by hitting one key on your keyboard more often.
October 17, 2023, 12pm – 1pm